A fundamental understanding of the particularities of intercultural communication is an important prerequisite for successful collaboration and cooperation across cultures.
Our cross-cultural training courses raise your employees' awareness of the influence of culture on our perception and our actions. They learn to recognise culture-related thinking and behavioural patterns, to interpret them correctly and to deal with them in an appropriate manner.
We present the most important cultural models and closely examine the concept of culture. Participants learn to take a reflective approach toward stereotypes by focusing on the perception of their own cultural baseline and that of others. The learners encounter various culture-related communication styles and learn to recognise possible causes of conflicts. They practice how to correctly evaluate intercultural communication situations with customers, employees, supervisors and co-workers, as well as avoiding and handling potential conflicts constructively.
The training focuses on preparing personal strategies for dealing with the challenges of intercultural communication. The concept for our cross-cultural training covers the most important destination cultures and is guided by the individual needs of the participants in their professional duties and responsibilities.
- Cultural models and their application to business life
- Sensitization for and reflection on the influence of individual cultural baselines on behavior, perception and emotional reactions
- Perception of self and others in intercultural encounters: dealing with stereotypes and prejudice
- Recognizing culturally different behavioral patterns
- Direct and indirect communication
- Becoming acquainted with differences in internal and external business communication based on the examples of the most important culture regions
- Recognizing, avoiding, and solving conflicts and misunderstandings
- Intercultural skills and future development: interactive exercises and skills practice