In our culture specific trainings your employees get to know the culture of a specific destination country. The employees are sensitised regarding the values and behaviour of the people who live there, and they receive training on intercultural skills.
We initially present the most important cultural models and take a closer look at the concept of culture. Participants learn to take a reflective approach toward stereotypes by taking reflection exercises focused on cultural self-perception and how one is perceived by others, along with the associated cultural dimensions.
We present historic and regional aspects that have influenced the values of the particular culture to raise the participant’s awareness of the prevailing behavioural and thought patterns of the destination culture.
Our culture specific trainings aim to prepare participants for important aspects of the business culture in the destination country as well as for demanding communication situations and emotional challenges. The participants focus on the challenges of direct and indirect communication, reflecting on their own communication style and tackling the causes of intercultural conflicts.
The aim of our culture specific trainings is to help specialists and leaders to master the challenges of intercultural communication and intercultural collaboration with customers, colleagues, and employees.
- Cultural models and their application to business life
- Perception of native culture and host culture
- Dealing with prejudice and stereotypes
- Culture specific background knowledge
- Recognizing and interpreting culturally different behavioural patterns
- Challenges of internal and external business communication
- Leadership styles and dealing with hierarchy
- Recognizing, avoiding, and solving conflicts, misunderstandings,
and emotionally challenging situations
- Dos and Don’ts: Where and when do they help?
- Intercultural skills and future development: interactive exercises and skills practice