To ensure sustainable training success our intercultural training focuses on the learners and their specific objectives.
Participants immediately apply the knowledge they have acquired during training in interactive exercises and develop their own action and communication strategies. We use the following instruments and methods for presence training or within the framework of a Blended Learning solution in accordance with the main focus and the objectives of the training.
Prior to training; needs assessment
|Presence Training||Blended Learning|
Preparation in the avrami LMS*
During the training
Presence training or live components in Blended Learning
- Execution of the training or individual training sequences in the language of the destination
culture or in English (if so desired)
- Preparation for the adaptation processes with expats and inpats via realistic training scenarios
- Input as needed (information on the culture, geography, history, politics and society)
- Inclusion of one’s own experience with the destination country and the relation to one’s
daily work life
- Discussion and reflection exercises on the culture(s) of the participant’s origin
and the destination culture(s)
- Interactive exercises, role-playing and simulations for the development of action options and
- Utilisation of Personal Action Plans at the end of the training for the targeted further development
of the skills acquired in the presence training phase
Following the training
* With foreign assignment training, supervision is conducted for the first six months (culture shock phase) following relocation.